SCHOOL UNIFORM REGULATIONS
The wearing of these items of school uniform is compulsory, at school and coming to and from school.
Black blazer with embroidered school badge
- School Tie
- Plain white shirt (not a T-shirt or sweatshirt)
- Blue polo shirt with School Badge (Summer)
- Plain black trousers
- Dark coloured socks
- Black, polishable shoes (No sports trainers of any description)
Jumpers, if worn, should be v-necked, black and carry the school logo.
Outdoor coats, if worn, should be suitable for school wear with no visible trademark or logo. We recommend plain black coats. Expensive brand names are not recommended. Denim jackets/hoodies are not permitted.
Please note that items of jewellery are not permitted.
Uniform available from: -
Havering Schoolwear Ltd
160-162 Hornchurch Road
Essex RM11 1QH
Tel: 01708 767890
Havering Schoolwear have a new website which enables customers to choose from home delivery or use their click and collect instore service. Please visit the website at www.haveringschoolwear.co.uk for more information.
Physical Education Kit
All students are expected to take part in Physical Education which forms part of the curriculum. The clothing required for Physical Education consists of:
- Football boots (1 pair)
- Football socks in the school colours (1 pair)
- Football shorts – blue (1 pair)
- Reversible rugby top - blue
- Gym shoes – white (1 pair)
- Gym T-shirt – Royal blue with school logo
- Swimming trunks – not Bermuda style (1 pair)
- PE sweatshirt (optional)
All clothes and property should be clearly marked with the owner’s name.
Parents should contact the appropriate Head of Year if there is any problem with uniform.